Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jamie and Allison Burton


Hello all!! This is certainly a new thing for me...I have never blogged before, but I figure this will enable our friends and family to keep up with us. For those of you who dont know, Jamie and I got married on July 4th!! We then moved to Killeen, Texas into our beautiful new home! :)


Although being newlyweds is great, we knew that we had to prepare for Jamie's departure to Korea. Living so far from "home" was a challenge at first, but it got easier with time! The first 3 months flew by entirely too quickly!

This past Sunday, Jamie's mother, Vicki, and I took him to the airport at 5:30am! It was certainly the hardest thing that I have had to do. He is now stationed at Camp Carroll in South Korea. The good thing is that, I am able to go with him soon! The Army is allowing spouses and families to accompany soldiers on this trip, and we are taking advantage of that! Our plan right now is for me to arrive in Korea on or around December 1st. Right now, I am filling out paperwork, sorting our household items, figuring out the entire moving process in the Army...which is very challenging especially overseas! We are excited to take this journey together, and explore the world!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I love the new family blog. This will be so helpful! I know things are wild right now. The good Lord above is going to take care of you and point you in the right directions. BE PATIENT! I KNOW IT IS HARD, I KNOW! Call me anytime. Miss you! Tell the family hello for me, Lisa

    ReplyDelete