Friday, February 26, 2010

Downhill Slide! 6 months down...6 months to go!

Well, the time has been quickly approaching to Jamie's R & R!!! He flies home March 25th and we are both so very excited! I am so mad at myself about not blogging much lately, but work has been overwhelming lately and will continue to be that way for a while longer. I do love my job, and love the experiences that its giving me for my future endeavors. Back to Jamie's visit, we are planning on taking a quick trip to Tennessee to see family and we are very excited about that! I will post pictures of our trip home as well as other new pictures after he is gone. I have to say, that this past Tuesday I got the day off because of SNOW!! I couldn't believe that it actually snowed in Texas! Ha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment