Sunday, July 4, 2010

Love, pride, and honor!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY everyone!: ) Well as most of you know this day holds so much emotion for myself and my family! Not only is it our nations birthday, but its the Burton's anniversary! :) Its unbelievable that a year has passed already!!! With the approach of this day I am completely overwhelmed with love, pride, honor, and a little sorrow. Today marks the day that I married my best friend and promised to be with him forever and for this I am grateful! Today is also the day that we celebrate all of the men and women in uniform and thank them for all that they do. So far that's two for two! Jamie is the most amazing man I know and is my hero for all that he does! I cannot thank him or his fellow soldiers and their families enough for the sacrifices that they make!!! Last but not least, the little bit of sorrow is simply the fact that Jamie is not here...BUT he is safe, and that is all that matters!!! He will be coming home SOON and for that I praise God! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday and stays safe! As for the Burton's...we just checked off the first year and cannot wait for MANY more to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment