Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Development with the Burton's

Well, as most of you know, Jamie and I have been going back and forth on me moving to Korea with him. We were waiting to hear about a possible job for me here in Texas. Well, the final verdict came out today, and yours truly is now an employee of the City of Killeen Parks and Recreation Department as the Recreation Center Supervisor!!! Jamie and I are very excited, and I cannot wait to begin working...which should be next week!!
Texas is growing on me, and I have found a new church that I love, and am very excited about starting this new stage with my career!! Thank you all for the love and support!!!
Update on Jamie: He is doing just fine! He is really busy, which is to be expected in a potential war situation. But he likes it, and is doing well!
Allison & Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment